So, the time has finally come! VocaTone’s second Vocaloid voicebank, Yohioloid, is released to much applause. Personally, I feel it’s a major milestone for the Western community, because this is the first bilingual English/Japanese voicebank to have both very good quality English and Japanese. While his English is indeed accented, the voicebank still lends itself remarkably to small tweaks and tricks to achieve respectable results.Read More
Category: Koda’s Kolumn
To celebrate the recent release of IA ENGLISH C we figured we would feature a CeVIO Original song by ruby-P. Congrats on being our first Video Spotlight in a long while. We thought your song was awesome enough, and CeVIO English’s release notable enough that we just had to Spotlight this as soon as we heard it.
- Anime Los Angeles 2020 Battle of the Bands Recap
- UTAU Retrospective Retrospective: Recapping Our UTAU Panel at ALA2020
- UTAU Retrospective: A Decade of Singing Robots Panel @ Anime Los Angeles 2020
- The Big Alliance Physical Edition Preorders Close Friday, December 6th
- BoxStar Demos DeepVocal English Singthesis Engine